This visa is for you if you want to enter Australia on the basis of your relationship with your partner who is an Australian PR or citizen.

On behalf of our clients who want to join their spouse who is a resident of Australia, we prepare and file their Visa applications with complete documentary evidences, as required by the Visa issuing authorities. This visa service is for couples intending to get married or for those already married. For a spouse visas, the applicants must be able to demonstrate their legal relationship and the intention to live together. There are few conditions that are required to be fulfilled for getting a spouse visas. Some of them are as below:

  • The couple should be in a civil partnership.
  • The sponsoring partner should be a permanent resident of Australia.
  • The partners should have met each other before
  • The couple should be above the legal age of marriage

Although the processing time for a Spouse Visa application is a few months, with our planning, the applicant can fly out with the partner soon after the marriage.


This is a Permanent visa for current or former Australian permanent residents. This visa will allow you to maintain or regain your status as an Australian permanent resident.


Parents are eligible to migrate to Australia via the Parent Visa, if their child or children are in Australia, is a permanent resident or citizen of Australia. To apply for a parent visa, the parents must pass the "balance of family” test or be dependent on their child.


A Child Visa can be applied for natural, adopted or stepchild. It can also be applied for the child who is born overseas and the parents hold a PR / Provisional Visa to Australia. Some basic conditions required for child visa are:

  • The child must be under the age of 25
  • A child aged 18 or over, must be a full-time student and dependent on their sponsoring parents.
  • The child must not be married or engaged


Student Dependent Visas are for people who's spouses or family members are studying in Australia. Family members must meet all visa eligibility requirements, including evidence that the student will have sufficient funds for the studies as well as supporting the dependent. The student must establish his or her relationship with the dependents by showing documents such as birth or marriage certificates.


This visa is for you if you want to visit Australia for sightseeing, visiting friends and relatives or making exploratory short term business visits.


We specialise in re-applying for Visas which have been refused because of inadequate representation of the case.

We do not handle cases who cannot provide genuine documents.