Welcome To PrimeAus Visas (P) Ltd. - Australian Immigration & Visa Consultants

Talk to expert+91 - 98183 74555
Business Phone
Contact time
Mon - Sat: 9.00 - 18.00

Australian citizens and Permanent residents can sponsor close family members for a Permanent residence. Some of the major Visas in this Group are:

Spouse / Partner Visas (Apply Overseas)
(Subclasses 309 and 100)

If you are married to an Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, or have been in a de facto relationship with one for at least 12 months, you may be eligible for immigration by obtaining a Spouse Visa to Australia.

You apply for the temporary (subclass 309) and the permanent (subclass 100) partner visas together. The Temporary Partner provisional visa leads directly to the Permanent Partner visa.

You must be outside Australia at the time of Visa Application.

Prospective Marriage Visa (Apply Overseas)
(Subclass 309)

With this Visa you can stay in Australia temporarily for 9 months from the date of the grant you your visa. You get full time working rights. You can study at your own expense.

There are a couple of conditions that will be attached to this visa.

  • 8515 - Not marry before first entry
  • 8519 - Marry within visa validity
Once married in Australia, you would look at applying for a Permanent Partner visa to obtain your permanent residence.

Parent Visa enables parents of children who are Australian citizens or permanent residents to be sponsored for permanent residence in Australia.

Parents of Australian citizen or permanent residents may be eligible for long-stay visitor visas for parents, and this may be an option worth considering.

Visitor Visas for Parents (subclass 600)
Parents of Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents
Parents can apply for a long stay Visitor Visa. This would allow you to stay in Australia for up to 12 months on each visit. The duration of the visa will depend on whether you have had a history of travelling to Australia previously and returning within your visa period.

Permanent Parent Visas
To be eligible for this visa, Parents need to be:

  • Sponsored by a child who is either a Permanent Resident or a Citizen of Australia. The child needs to be a PR for at least 2 years.
  • Pass the “balance of family test“. At least half your children must be residing permanently in Australia.
  • Have an Assurance of Support.
The various subclasses available here are:

  1. Parent visa (subclass 103) - This Visa lets the older parents of Australian citizens or Permanent residents to stay with them and has got the long waiting period of 13+ years.
  2. Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143) - This is a high cost permanent visa. It lets you stay in Australia permanently and covers lifelong medical coverage. The visa fee is paid in 2 separate installments (on application and just before visa grant).

    The processing time is not available for this visa.

  3. Contributory Parent (Temporary) ( Visa subclass 173 ) - Applicants holding a subclass 173 can subsequently apply for a subclass 143. This visa (subclass 173) lets eligible parents live in Australia for 2 years.

    The processing time varies from 43-46 months.

Child (subclass 101)
This visa lets a child outside Australia move to Australia to live with their parents permanently.

To qualify for this visa, the child must have the following:

  • Have a parent who is an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
  • Be less than 18 years of age and be financially dependent on the parent OR be over 18 and unable to work due to a disability.
  • Be single and dependent on the parent.
  • Be out of Australia when the application is made and when the decision on the application is made.
The processing time varies from 8 - 14 months.

Australian Immigration Visa

This visa is for you if you want to enter Australia on the basis of your relationship with your partner who is an Australian PR or citizen.

Australian Family Visas

Spouse Visa, Fiance Visa, Interdependent Partner Visa, Parent Visa and Child Visa are part of this category.

Australian Student Visas – and beyond!

From primary school all the way to post graduate study, our team can help you get the most out of your studies in Australia.

Australian Student Dependent Visas

If you are going to Australia to study, you may take your dependant family members along with you.

Australian Resident Return Visas

A Resident Return Visa is required for all non-citizen permanent residents of Australia who wish to temporarily leave the country.

Australian Tourist Visas

Those wishing to visit Australia for business visits and tourist visits can apply for a Tourist Visa online.