Welcome To PrimeAus Visas (P) Ltd. - Australian Immigration & Visa Consultants

Talk to expert+91 - 98183 74555
Business Phone
Contact time
Mon - Sat: 9.00 - 18.00

Overseas education has become necessary for academic excellence and a more successful career.

Apart from the class room experience, the travel, mixing and living in a multicultural environment, working part-time experience, meeting targets etc introduce you to “ real life problems “ and help develop the necessary skills to deal with them.

Making the right choice with the right guidance is of course of crucial importance. We assist the students in their Student visas and beyond.

We offer the following services to our students:

  • Making you aware of University and Visa requirements.
  • Making you aware if the chosen course in Australia will contribute to your growth and career.
  • Making you aware of the PR Visa rules and how they will impact you on course completion.
  • Making you aware of the working rights you will get both during study and after the completion of your study in Australia.
  • Helping file your Student Visa application, your subclass 485 visa on your course completion and if eligible your Permanent Residency on course completion.

Subclass 485 – Temporary Graduate.

The Temporary Graduate 485 Visa is for International Students who have completed a 2 year study course in Australia. This is also called the “Post Study Work Visa” (PSWV).

The Primary applicant must be in Australia when the Visa application is made. Spouses and Dependent children can be added to the application.

This visa is not Points tested. It gives full time work rights to applicants. The students need to meet the Age, English and the 2 year study ( within 6 months of applying for the visa ) requirements.

Duration of the visa depends on the study undertaken in Australia as follows:

  • Completion of a Bachelors / Master degree (by coursework) – 2 years visa.
  • Completion of a Master degree (by research ) – 3 years visa.
  • Completion of a Doctorate degree – 3 years visa.
While holding this visa, the Students can apply for their Permanent Residency whenever they meet the criteria.

Australian Immigration Visa

This visa is for you if you want to enter Australia on the basis of your relationship with your partner who is an Australian PR or citizen.

Australian Family Visas

Spouse Visa, Fiance Visa, Interdependent Partner Visa, Parent Visa and Child Visa are part of this category.

Australian Student Visas – and beyond!

From primary school all the way to post graduate study, our team can help you get the most out of your studies in Australia.

Australian Student Dependent Visas

If you are going to Australia to study, you may take your dependant family members along with you.

Australian Resident Return Visas

A Resident Return Visa is required for all non-citizen permanent residents of Australia who wish to temporarily leave the country.

Australian Tourist Visas

Those wishing to visit Australia for business visits and tourist visits can apply for a Tourist Visa online.